Maths Paper Escape game tells a story about the maths paper. You hide the mathematics examination paper inside the room but but forget where you put it. The room is locked, you have to find the paper associated clues to escape.
You will escape from the room if you follow the below guides and walkthrough.
1. Click the bottom of the black cabinet drawer, in the bottom of the cabinet you get a magnifying glass.
2. Click on the cylinder port of the cheese on the left side of the sofa, you get a screwdriver there.
3. Click the top right corner of the cushion on the sofa, you get a knife behind the cushion.
4. Find the painting on the left wall behind the sofa, click on the bottom of the right border of the painting. Open the concealed compartment with the
screwdriver, you get an examination paper.
5. Click on the seams on the back of the green sofa, cut and open the seams with the knife, you get another paper.
6. Click on the right side of the sofa at the right side of the black cabinet, slice the right side of the sofa with the knife and get a paper.
7. Enlarge the first paper with the magnifying glass, you see a dial-like figure, there are 12 numbers there.
8. Enlarge the second paper with the magnifying glass, you get the number 4 from 5-1 by 12 digits on the paper.
9. Enlarge the third paper with the magnifying glass, you get the number 4 from 12/3 by 12 digits on the paper.
10. Enlarge the fourth paper with the magnifying glass, you get the number 6 from 2+4 by 12 digits on the paper.
11. Enlarge the fifth paper with the magnifying glass, you get the number 1 from 10/10 by 12 digits on the paper.
12. Enter the password 4461 to the password box on the door, then press OK button, door will open and you escape successfully.